Forget Barca, my heart is white

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane insists he is never interested in leading Barcelona because his heart is white.



Zidane will mark the 100th game that will lead Real Madrid this weekend against Getafe. Although he has just started his senior training career, Zidane has won seven major titles, including two Champions League and one La Liga.

It is therefore not surprising that Zidane has received the attention of many European giants. In a hypothetical situation, reporters asked the French coach if he would ever lead Barcelona.

"My heart is white and I will not change," replied Zidane.

"Many people asked me to be in a different position, but they were not for me because I was here."

"I just think about what I'm doing now, and with all due respect, I do not think of any other situation."

In addition, Zidane said he was not too concerned about the results of the match between Barcelona and Ateltico Madrid this week. The Frenchman stressed Real Madrid's job was to get all 3 points from Getafe.

Currently Real Madrid only 14 points after seven rounds in La Liga and Barcelona 7 points below.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.