"I'm back to champion the same M.U"

Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced he will return to Manchester United for the Premier League title.

Ibrahimovic moved to Man Utd last summer in free form. In the first season, the striker scored 28 goals in 46 appearances. However, a knee injury in April caused Ibra to miss out on a long-term contract and was liquidated by Man Utd.



Ibrahimovic, after a period of positive recovery, has suddenly signed a one-year contract with the 36-year-old striker. Ibra also refused many attractive offers during the summer to return to Old Trafford.

On the day of the new contract, Ibra stated, "I'm back to finishing what I started."

To this day, Ibra continues to affirm this statement. In an interview with Thierry Henry on Sky Sport, the Swedish striker said: "I said I came back to finish what I started."

"Everything we built in the first season - we won three titles, but things ended up not the same as I expected."

"My goal is the Premier League. That is the goal for me to finish. Everything I started in the first season, we will finish in the second season.

Ibra is currently in the process of recovering a knee injury in Man Utd. The striker is expected to return to play later this year.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.