Kaka frowns at Orlando City, about to retire

In the Orlando Crew's welcoming match this morning, Kaka tearfully left before and after the match.



The loss of Columbus Crew 0-1 this morning is Orlando City's last home game this season. Next week Orlando City will visit Philadelphia Union but Kaka will not play.

Before the match, Kaka was teary when the two teams performed the flag salute. After the match, the Brazilian star cried in response to the interview.

"Today is a special day for me. All day re-enactment of the whole 3 years I stick with the team, everything happens, with this city, with this team, everything.

Today is the day I say thank you. I will miss you very much. All my life I will be a lion (nickname of the team), "Kaka choked.

Kaka joined Orlando City in 2014, the former Real and Milan midfielder scored 24 goals in 73 games for the US team.

In a statement last week, Kaka revealed that he would split up Orlando City after this season and retire to coaching. In the coming time Kaka will officially announce retirement.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.