Sir Alex revealed the person he owes the most in M.U

In an interview yesterday, Sir Alex Ferguson said his most-indebted man, Sir Bobby Charlton, had the biggest impact on his career.



It was Sir Bobby Charlton who advised the United manager to take Sir Alex Ferguson from Aberdeen in 1986 and also Sir Bobby Charlton, who encouraged Sir Alex during this great Scottish man at Old Trafford.

"At United, especially in the early years, I found a certainty that Bobby was always there for me.

I did not flatter him. Actually, he advised the United leadership to appoint me and always stand on my side.

In the most difficult and dreary, he always told me: "You will be fine. What you are doing is right. "

After the months Manchester United lost 1-5 in September 1989, I felt a bit hurt and Bobby was there to support me. This is extremely valuable.

His advice not only helped the team move forward but also helped lift my spirits. Every leader needs an ally, "Sir Alex said of Sir Bobby Charlton.

Not only Sir Alex but Sir Bobby Charlton also close and help all Fergie coaches Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.