HOT: Barca signed a "lifetime contract" with Iniesta

Barcelona have announced they have reached a "lifetime agreement" with Andres Iniesta.

The future of Andres Iniesta at Camp Nou is quite hot this season as Barcelona are accused of not paying attention to the legendary Spaniard. Even some rumors suggest that Iniesta has an irreparable contradiction with Josep Maria Bartomeu and is ready to leave at the end of the season.



However, all issues were resolved when Barcelona and Iniesta found common ground. Accordingly, for the first time in history, the Catalan club decided to sign a lifetime contract with a player.

The club's statement said: "Andres Iniesta has signed a lifetime contract with Barcelona on Friday, which will keep him at the club for the rest of his career."

Iniesta joined Barcelona's young academy, La Masia in 1996 at the age of 12. Then he debuted in 2002 and quickly became a pillar at Camp Nou. Up to this point, Iniesta had 639 games for Barca and scored 55 goals.

33-year-old Spanish midfielder took over Barcelona captain from 2015 after Xavi left. Along with Lionel Messi, he holds the record for most titles in club history (30).

At the signing ceremony, Iniesta said, "Today was a very special day for me because I was staying at my house. I want to continue to do important things here. "

"I will stay here until my body, my mind and all my things say that everything is enough."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.