Roy Hodgson ruined, Roberto Carlos warm memories

Up until now, Real Madrid legend Roberto Carlos has been warmly impressed by Roy Hodgson.



Roy Hodgson leads the Crystal Palace while Roberto Carlos works for Real Madrid. The two have worked together in Inter Milan.

In a statement yesterday, Roberto Carlos said that until now he still can not forgive Roy Hodgson because the Englishman has ruined his career.

"Roy Hodgson's stay in Inter Milan has ruined my career. He kicked me in midfield. I think that is the way to ruin my career in the national team.

I can not say that I do not have a good relationship with Roy Hodgson but I can say he does not know anything about football.

When Inter Milan lost to Schalke in the 1996 European Cup, all the fault was with Roy Hodgson, "said Roberto Carlos.

Not so important in Inter Milan, Roberto Carlos left Italy for Spain to Real Madrid and became legendary left back. With the white vulture, Roberto Carlos won four La Liga championships and three Champions League champions ....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.